PayPal is world’s most popular online fund transfer service. PayPal is an American company, it has established in 1998. One can easily estimate the popularity of PayPal by the number of its users, which is 268 million as per 2019 data.
Can I send money from PayPal to Cash app?
However, PayPal and cash app both offer on the same services. But PayPal and cash app are two different fund transfer services. There is no common agreement between them to accept payment from each other. Therefore it is impossible that you can send money from PayPal to cash app. However, you can send money from PayPal to PayPal or PayPal to bank account.
How to transfer money from PayPal to bank account-
- At first, you have to link your debit card to PayPal. After proper linking between bank account and PayPal, you can transfer money from PayPal to bank account.
- Go to PayPal main page and click on “accept the money” . Click “transfer money” when prompted then click to “transfer to your bank”.
- Under the “instant” option, you can pick a bank account or debit card to move speedily for a charge, regularly 1 percent of the aggregate being moved, up to a most extraordinary cost of $10. Enter the whole to move and click “Next.” Click to attest to the aggregate and click “Done.”
- Go to “standard” option you can choose a bank account to send your money with no fee. Enter the desired amount and click “next” then click “Done” to confirm your transaction click “done” . The transfer amount should reflect in your bank within one business day.
How to link your bank account with PayPal-
- Reach to the official PayPal website and click on “wallet”.
- Click on “Link a card or bank,” from the appeared options.
- Further click on “Link a bank account.”. A list will appear, select your bank from the list.
- Fill your online banking login information in a given space, to connect your account.
- Provide your bank routing and account number when prompt and click or tap “Agree and Link.”
- Recheck the information, if everything ok “click “Continue”.
Linking a debit card-
- Reach to official website and click on “wallet”.
- Click on “Link a card or bank” option and fill your card information.
- Follow the authorization process.
Get a PayPal debit card-
PayPal facilitates its customers with debit cards also. The company offers various products and variants of debit cards. There may some charges applicable for loading money in debit cards. Please understand carefully all terms and conditions and charges applied for service before applying for the card.